I discovered we cannot be too reliant with our “Spell check” features on any of our electronic devices. For example, “Spell check” does not always like where we place commas. Yet, the lack of a comma or even an ill-placed comma can make a dramatic difference with the subject matter. Here’s what I mean:
- Goat cheese salad includes tomatoes, onions, goat cheese vs. Goat cheese salad includes tomatoes, onions, goat, cheese.
- My interests include shopping, dancing, cooking, dogs vs. My interests include shopping, dancing, cooking dogs.
- British left, waffles on Falken Islands vs. British left waffles on Falken Islands.
- Let’s eat, Grandpa vs. Let’s eat Grandpa.
- All those out there who like to cook and eat, my wife just made a new blog vs. All those out there who like to cook and eat my wife, just made a new blog.
My advice, spell check your “Spell check”. It could make the difference between being a dinner guest and being dinner.
Enjoy, Your Weekend